Information We Collect
We collect the following information from you:
- Personal Information: We may collect personal information that you provide to us when you apply for a merchant cash advance or other financial products, including your name, business name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, photo IDs, social security number, tax identification number, financial information, and other information necessary to process your application.
- Financial information: Includes information such as bank statements, credit card statements, your average bank balance, personal and business credit history, payment behavior, bank account information, and tax ID number.
- Device Information: We may automatically collect information about the devices you use to access our website and services, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, and other technical information.
- Unique identifiers: We may request information that might include user login data such as a username and password.
- Business Information: Other business information may include company size, business type, and other beneficial ownership information.
In addition to collecting information via our Website and Mobile App, we may also conduct a site visit to collect information and obtain information and external data used by lenders to process applications and complete and manage transactions, e.g., from credit reporting agencies and other vendors, as well as from social media. Once you are a Merchant Funding Solutions customer, we may reach out to you for, or otherwise obtain information if you decide to renew your loan or as otherwise needed to provide the Service.
* In the U.S., we will collect information on the beneficial owners of our business customers for the purposes of verifying their identity only. The U.S. Government implemented the new beneficial ownership regulation to help deter financial crimes. By complying, we are doing our part in upholding the regulation to protect the financial system. Pursuant to our privacy policies and procedures, we will maintain beneficial ownership information in our system of record.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Compile, save, use, and analyze your Personal Information in both a personally-identifiable form and an aggregated.
- Operate, maintain, improve, and provide to you the Service and to conduct our business.
- Verify your identity and conduct appropriate diligence.
- Register yourself as a user and identify yourself when you sign in to your account.
- Process your application and determine whether or not your business qualifies for one of the loan products.
- Process your business loan product account, including deducting automatic payments.
- Communicate with you about your account or our services, respond to customer service requests, send marketing communications, and send account update notifications.
- Post and review your comments on our blog.
- Conduct research and analyses to better understand our customers; and produce data analytics and reports containing anonymized summaries of Personal Information and other information that is not Personal Information (such information, as “General Information”) that we share with business partners. General Information may include Personal Information that has been aggregated, anonymized, and will not identify you.
Privacy and Sharing of Information
We will provide your Personal Information to our trusted business partners, service providers, subsidiaries, and affiliates to provide services to help us with our business activities, such as offering customer service, processing credit checks or secure data storage, and other similar services. These companies are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide these types of services to us. In addition, we may share your basic information (name, company name, phone number, email address, and requested loan amount) with one of our business partners to market their services to you, provided, however, if you do not want us to share your Personal Information in these circumstances with these business partners, please contact us to opt-out by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail at the contact information listed below. In addition, we may also share General Information for the same reasons as we provide Personal Information and for business partners and others to conduct analyses and research and track marketing performance or as otherwise provided in the Tracking Technologies part herein.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, including in a bankruptcy proceeding.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a request from a governmental entity.
- If Merchant Funding Solutions is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or substantially all of its assets or equity, in which case, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
User Access and Choice
If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer desire our Service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, ask to have it removed from a public forum or testimonial on our Website, or deactivate it by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as long as reasonably useful for commercial purposes. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
California Consumer Privacy Act
In addition to all the information above under the CCPA and CPRA, California residents have the following rights regarding their personal information:
- Right to Know: You have the right to request information about the personal information we have collected about you in the past 12 months, including the categories of information, sources, and purposes of collection.
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information that we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information to third parties.
- Right to Non-Discrimination: You have the right to not be discriminated against for exercising your rights under the CCPA and CPRA.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the information below. We will respond to your request within the timeframes required by law.
Your personal information will be retained for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, which in most cases is while your account is active, plus any additional time periods necessary for the compliance with laws, exercise or defense of legal rights, accounting, or requirements for reporting that may apply to us.
Merchant Funding Solutions and our business partners may contact you to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails, telephone solicitations, or other forms of contact from Merchant Funding Solutions and our trusted business partners by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page or by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by replying STOP via SMS or by postal mail at the contact information listed below.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve the services we offer you and to improve marketing, analytics, and Website functionality.
We partner with third parties to display advertising on our Website and manage our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this Website and other sites in order to provide you with advertising based on your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt out by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertisements. You will continue to receive generic advertisements.
Security of Information
Merchant Funding Solutions takes the security of your information very seriously. Your information is securely sent to Merchant Funding Solutions with 128 bit-encryption over the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol. This creates an encrypted connection between your browser and our servers. Thus, when you enter Sensitive Personal Information (such as a bank account number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information. We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from you against unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
If you allow Merchant Funding Solutions to see your banking information online rather than in paper form, it is on a read-only basis. We do not have access to change, edit, or modify bank account information in any way. Merchant Funding Solutions employees cannot view your banking username and passwords.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Our Website offers publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request the removal of your Personal Information from our blog or community forum, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail at the contact information listed below. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our Website in addition to other endorsements. With your consent, we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us by email at email@example.com or by postal mail at the contact information listed below.
Social Media Widgets
Changes To This Policy
Merchant Funding Solutions Inc
2719 Hollywood Blvd Ste. A-2020
Hollywood, FL 33020
To opt out of marketing communications, you must include your full name, business mailing, and email address. Once we locate your contact information based on the information you provide us, it will be removed from our databases and mailing lists.